Dry Red chilli - 10 to 15
Garlic pods - 5 to 7
Oil - 2 tbsp
Pepper Powder - 1 tsp
Ketchup - 3 tbsp
Sugar - 1 tsp
Soy Sauce - 2 Drops ( Just for sour taste )
1. Soak deseeded dry chilli in hot water. Make a paste of this.
2. Heat oil in a pan , add chopped garlic. Saute till it turns light brown.
3. Add the paste and saute the mixture until the raw smell disappears.
4. Now add the remaining ingredients. Allow it to cook for a minute.
5. This can be served with any starter like Momo's , spring rolls..