Sura fidh - 300 gms
Onion - 2
Oil - as required
Salt - as required
Fennel seeds - 1 tsp
Ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
Mustard seeds - 1/2 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Green chilies - 2
Curry leaves - few
Coriander leaves - 1 tbsp
Garam masala - 1/2 tsp
- Clean the fish and keep them for steam.
- Once the fish is cooked , take them out and allow it to cool down.
- Scramble the fish and keep them aside for the preparation.
- Heat oil in a pan , add mustard seeds. once it starts to splutter , add fennel seeds , curry leaves and saute for a min.
- Add chopped onion, green chilies and continue by adding the ginger garlic paste.
- once they are cooked , add turmeric powder and saute until raw smell disappears.
- Finally add scrambled fish and season with required salt.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and can be served hot with Rice.