Macaroni - 1 cup ( Boil macaroni as per instruction given in the pack )
Tomato Puree - 1/2 cup
Onion - 1
Fennel seeds - 1/2 tsp
Star anise - 1
Cinnamon - 1/2"
Curry leaves ( Finely chopped ) - 2 tsp
Coriander leaves - 1 tbsp
Garam Masala - 1/2 tsp
Mutton Masala - 1 tsp
Red chili powder - 1/2 tsp
Ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
Oil - as required
Salt - as required
1. Heat oil in a pan , add dry spices , curry leaves , onion and saute for 2 mins.
2. Once the onion becomes translucent , add ginger garlic paste , and continue to saute.
3. Now add all the dry masala powder's and add little water to cook for a while.
4. When oil separated , add tomato puree and allow it to cook for 2 to 3 mins .
5. Go ahead and add the Macaroni and combine them well. Garnish with coriander leaves.