Sweet and chili sauce - 3 to 4 tbsp ( click here )
Dry red chilies - 3 to 4
Chicken - 300 gm (boneless)
Oil - as required + for deep frying
Salt - as required
All purpose flour - 2 to 3 tbsp
Corn flour - 2 to 3 tbsp
Ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
Garlic (chopped) - 1 tbsp
- Heat oil for deep frying.
- Take a bowl , add the chicken , 1 tsp of oil , ginger garlic paste , flours and combine well with little water ( the texture should be sticky ).
- Deep fry the chicken until golden brown and keep them aside.
- Heat oil in a separate pan , add chopped garlic , dry red chilies ( slit ).
- Add the sauce and allow it come to a boil and finally add the Chicken and makes sure the chicken is well coated with sauce.