Whole wheat Flour - 1 cup
Brown sugar - 3/4 cup
Banana - 1
Milk - 1/2 cup
Vanilla essence - 1/2 tsp
Oil - 1/3 cup - 1 tbsp
Baking soda - 1/2 tsp
Black Raisins - 2 tbsp
Choco Chips - 1/4 cup
Vinegar - 1 tsp
- Preheat the oven @ 200'C for 10 mins.
- Add vinegar to milk. Keep it aside for 5 mins.
- In a bowl , take flour , powdered sugar , baking soda and combine them well.
- Mash banana using back side of the fork.
- Add the mashed banana to milk mixture along with vanilla , oil.
- Finally combine both wet and dry ingredients together.
- Pour in the batter into muffin liners and bake for 18 to 20 mins @ 190'C.
I used chopped walnut on top of the batter before baking.