Whole Wheat flour - 1/2 cup
Oats - 1 cup
Baking powder - 1/2 tsp
Baking soda - 1/4 tsp
Granulated sugar - 1/4 cup
Brown sugar - 1/4 cup
Raisins - 4 tbsp
Honey - 1 tbsp
Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
Cinnamon powder - 1/4 tsp
Milk - 2 tbsp
- Preheat the oven for 10 mins @ 180’C
- In a bowl , add flour , oats , baking powder , baking soda , cinnamon powder , raisins and combine them well.
- In a separate bowl , beat butter until foamy.
- Add both sugars and beat them until they are fluffy and light.
- Add honey , vanilla , milk and combine them well.
- Finally add the flour mixture and fold the mixture with spatula.
- Scoop out one tablespoon of this mixture on the parchment lining tray and press them down.
- Bake it for 10 to 12 mins for chewy texture else 15 to 16 mins for crispy texture.