Flour - 3/4 cup
Butter - 1/4 cup
Chocolate chip - 3/4 cup
Baking soda - 1/2 tsp
Buttermilk - 1/2 cup
Cocoa powder - 2 tbsp
Salt - 1/4 tsp
Sugar - 15 tsp
Vanilla extract - 1/2 tsp
- Preheat the oven @180'C for 10 mins.
- Sieve flour , with baking soda , salt, cocoa powder into a bowl .
- Add butter and mix lightly.
- Add sugar,vanilla essence,chocolate chips and buttermilk and mix into a batter of thick yet dropping consistency.
- Drop spoonful of the batter onto the greased tray keeping sufficient distance between each. Place the remaining chocolate chips over each cookie.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 20 mins.
- Turn them onto a wire rack to cool. Store in air tight container.
I have used granulated sugar instead of powdered sugar , since i love the texture. If you like to use the powdered sugar , please go ahead.