For making the base :
Wheat flour - 1 cup
Instant yeast - 1/2 tbsp
Mixed herbs - 1 tbsp
Chili flakes - 2 tsp
Cooking oil - 2 tbsp
Lukewarm water - 1/2 cup
Sugar - 1/2 tsp
Salt - as required
For making toppings:
Onion - 1/4 cup ( chopped,as like we chop for chinese cuisine )
Corn - 1/4 cup ( Blanced )
Chicken tikka ( pieces ) - 1/4 cup
Pineapple cubes - 2 tbsp
Green Bell pepper - 3 tbsp
Oil - for brushing
Mixed herbs - as required
Instant Pizza Sauce :
Tomato ketchup - 2 tbsp
Salt - 1/4 tsp
Garlic paste - 1/8 tsp
Mixed herbs - 1 tsp
- To lukewarm water , add instant dry yeast along with sugar and give it a mix. Keep it aside for 10 mins.
- In a separate bowl , combine wheat flour , salt and mixed herbs.
- Add the yeast mixture to flour and combine them well until just well combined.
- Note : the dough should be a sticky consistency.
- Add oil and knead the dough again and keep aside for an hour or until it becomes double in volume.
- Preheat the oven @180'C for 10 mins.
- With little flour in hand , knead the dough for a minute.
- In the cooking tray , place the rolled dough and prick here and there.
- Bake this for 2 mins @ 180'C
- Now its time to arrange the favorite toppings , apply some pizza sauce ,and add the ingredients of toppings and season with mixed herbs.
- Finally apply some oil on the edges of the base to have a crust.
- Bake for 10 mins @ 190'c.