Flour - 3/4 cup
Powdered sugar - 1/2 cup
Oil - 1/4 cup - 1 tbsp
Vinegar - 1 tsp
Vanilla - 1 tsp
Milk - 1/2 cup
Baking soda - 1/2 tsp
Milk powder - 2 tbsp
Mixed tuity fruity - 1/2 cup
- Preheat the oven @200'C for 10 mins.
- Mix vinegar and milk.keep aside for 5 mins
- Sieve dry ingredients - flour , Baking soda , milk powder , powdered sugar and a pinch of salt. This is completely optional. Usually adding a pinch of salt will balance the flavor of sweetness.
- Now combine wet ingredients in another bowl - oil , vanilla , milk mixture. Keep them aside.
- Now take 1 tbsp of dry flour and mix with the dry fruits. This will help the muffins to not have a hole in center .
- Combine both the dry and wet ingredients tohether. Give it a light mix.
- finally add the tuity fruity and now using a spatula fold the batter.
- Pour into the lined muffin cups and bake for 18 mins @ 190'C.