Chicken - 500 gms
Onion - 2
Curry Leaves - Few
Ginger Garlic Paste - 1 tbsp
Fennel Seeds - 1 tsp
Star Anise - 1
Cinnamon - 1"
Oil - As required
Turmeric Powder - 1/2 tsp
Red Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
Pepper powder - 1 tsp
Coriander powder - 1 tsp
Curry Masala powder - 1/2 tsp
Chopped Tomato - 1 tbsp
1. Saute Chicken in 1 tbsp of Oil until it is 3/4 cooked. Remove and keep it aside.
2. In a pan , heat 1 tbsp of oil. Add fennel , star anise , cinnamon , Curry leaves , Onion.
3. Once the onion is cooked add ginger garlic paste.
4. Now add the chicken and continue to saute.
5. After the chicken is well sauteed , add all the masala powders.
6. Mix them completely well with chicken.
7. Now add the tomatoes and cook them until it leaves oil from the sides of pan.