Minced Mutton - 250 gms
Onion - 1 big
Tomato - 3
Ginger Garlic paste - 1 tbsp
Curry leaves - few
Fennel seeds - 1 tsp
Cinnamon - 1"
Red chilli powder - 1 tsp
Green Chilli - 2 ( chopped )
Pepper powder - 1/2 tsp
Curry Masala - 2 tsp
Coriander powder - 2 tsp
Kashmiri Red chilli powder - 1 tsp
Coriander leaves - 1 tbsp
Oil - 2 tbsp
Salt - As required
Water - 1/2 glass
1. Heat oil in a pan , add fennel seeds , cinnamon. Once the aroma starts coming , add curry leaves.
2. Add onion and saute till translucent and then add ginger garlic paste.
3. Go ahead and add tomatoes. Once the tomatoes are completely smashed , add the masala powders.
4. Allow them to cook till it leaves oil round the pan.
5. Finally add the minced mutton and cook for 2 to 3 mins.
6. Add water and close the lid. Allow them to cook.
7. Once cooked , garnish with coriander leaves.
8. This goes well with Chappathi , Bread , rice.