Chicken Boneless - 300 Gms
Coarse Pepper Powder - 2 tsp
Capsicum - 1 tbsp
Onion - 1
Soy Sauce - 3 to 4 drops
Salt - to taste
Oil - 1 tbsp
Chopped Garlic - 1 tbsp
Turmeric Powder - 1/2 tsp
1. Heat oil in pan , add garlic. Once the raw smell disappears , add chicken and little turmeric powder.
2. Saute till the water absorbs completely.
3. Add onion , and continue to saute.
4. Now go ahead and add capsicum. After the misture is cooked well , add soy sauce and adjust with salt.
5. Finally add pepper powder and serve hot.