Rice Flour - 1 cup
Salt - A pinch
Jaggery - 1/2 cup ( Make jaggery syrup with little water )
Water - 2 cups + For Kneading dough
Cardamom powder - 1/2 tsp
Coconut ( Shredded ) - 2 tbsp
1. Make a dough out of rice flour by adding a pinch of salt.
2. Now make small balls out of the dough and keep them aside.
3. Boil 2 cups of water and add a pinch of salt to it.
4. Once the water comes to boil , add the kozhukatttai balls and allow them to cook.
5. Add jaggery syrup along with cardamom powder to above mixture.
6. Finally add coconut to the dish and serve them hot or cold.
Lukewarm water will be preferred for kneading the dough.