All purpose flour - 1/2 kg
Condensed milk - 1 tin
Ghee - 100 gms
Sugar - 1 kg
Baking soda - 1/2 tsp
Cardamom - 6
Oil - to fry
Salt - 1/4 tsp
Making Sugar Syrup
1. In a pan heat a litre of water, sugar , crushed cardamom and boil until the sugar is dissolved.
2. Remove from heat and keep it aside.
1. Sift the all purpose flour. Melt ghee and add the flour.
2. Now add the condensed milk and make a soft dough.
3. Keep this aside for 30 minutes.
4. Make small balls and deep fry them in oil until it turns golden brown.
5. Add the fried gulab jamun to sugar syrup. Soak them for atleast 2 hours and serve.