Tapioca Sago ( Javvarisi ) - 1 cup
Curd or yogurt - 1/4 cup
Green chilli - 3
Salt - 3 tsp or as needed
1. Heat 6 cups of water until the small bubble form at the bottom and floats up.
2. Now add the tapioca sago boil and cook until the sago changes color about 25 minutes.
3. Remove from stove and keep it aside.
4. Grind green chilli and salt in a blender. Add to the ground chilli to curd or yogurt and mix well.
5. Now add the yogurt to the cooked tapioca sago , mix well and keep it aside.
6. Cool the cooked tapioca sago by stirring time to time.
7. Place a big plastic sheet under sun. Take a tablespoon of tapioca sago and place them all over the sheet.
8. Collect them that evening.
9. Next day dry them in sun again and store in a air tight container.
10. Shallow fry them and serve when you need them.