Dry red chilli - 1 kg
Flatten rice - 200 gms
Curd or yogurt - 1/4 litre
Cumin seeds - 2 tbsp
Fenugreek seeds - 2 tbsp
Mustard seeds - 1 tbsp
Salt - 2 tbsp
1. Powder the fenugreek seed coarsely.
2. Grind green chilli coarsely with salt in a blender.
3. Add ground chilli, fenugreek seeds powder, mustard seeds , cumin seeds to curd or yogurt mix well. Keep this soaked for a day.
4. Soak flatten rice in water for an hour. Drain the water and add this to the yogurt or curd mixture. Mix well.
5. Spread a plastic sheet under sun. Make lemon size balls from the flatten rice and place them on the plastic sheet and press them flat. Dry this for 3 days or until its dehydrated of water.
6. Shallow fry them and serve when you need them.