Aval - 1 cup
Jaggery - 1/2 cup
Cardamom powder - a pinch
Shredded Coconut - 3 tbsp
Salt - a pinch
Ghee - 2 tsp
Mixed nuts - cashew nuts , raisins , pistachio , badam
1. Wash aval in water for 2 to 3 times and leave it for 5 to 10 mins or until it becomes soft.
2. Make thick jaggery syrup using little water.
3. In a pan , heat ghee and roast mixed nuts. Remove and keep them aside.
4. In the same pan , add jaggery syrup and bring them to boil.
5. Add the soaked aval , cardamom powder , salt , coconut and give them a quick mix,
6. Finally add the nuts and serve them.