Boneless chicken - 400 gm
Curd - 1 cup
Ginger-garlic paste - 2 tbsp
Pepper powder - 1/2 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
Coriander leaves ( chopped ) - 2 tbsp
Salt - as required
Fresh cream - 1 tbsp ( Optional )
Red chili powder - 1/2 tsp
Cashew nuts - 6 to 7
Almonds - 6 to 7
Lemon juice - 1 tsp
Oil - 1 tbsp
1. Soak cashew nuts and almonds in hot water for 10 mins.
2. Make a paste of this with little water. Keep them aside.
3. Combine curd , ginger garlic paste , lemon juice , fresh cream , red chili powder , pepper powder , turmeric powder , coriander leaves , salt , cashew nut
4. Add chicken to this mixture and add oil to it. Allow the chicken to marinate for 1 hour.
5. Then place the chicken in the chappathi maker and allow it to cook until the chicken is done.
6. If required apply some butter. This is an optional step.
7. Serve hot with some mint coriander chutney.