Semolina - 1 cup
Rice flour - 1/2 cup
All purpose flour - 1/4 cup
Onion - 2
Green chilies - 2
Ginger ( chopped ) - 1"
Coriander leaves - 1 tbsp
Curry leaves - 1 tbsp
Salt - as required
Oil - as required
Water - 11/2 to 2 cups
Cumin seeds ( half crushed ) - 1 tsp
Pepper ( half crushed ) - 1 tsp
1. Combine semolina,rice flour and all purpose with enough water to it and mix until no lumps are formed.
2. The batter should be thin enough. The consistency should be like butter milk.Keep this aside for 10-15 mins.
3. Add finely chopped onion,ginger,salt,green chili,coriander,curry leaves, cumin and pepper to it and give a proper mix.
4. Pour a ladle full of dosa batter from the outward base of the hot tawa in a circular motion to the centre.
5. Cook on medium flame for 1-2 mins and the increase the flame later and cook for another 2 mins until you see brown.
6. Serve it hot right from the pan and on to the plate with coconut chutney.