Noodles - 1 cup
Mixed Vegetables - Carrot , Cabbage , Capsicum
Eggs - 2
Oil - 1 tbsp + 1 tsp
Soy sauce - 1 tsp
Vinegar - 1/ 2 tsp
Hot chili sauce - 1 tbsp
Water - 2 tbsp
Salt - as required
Noodles Masala - 2 tsp ( Optional )
Ginger garlic paste - 2 tsp
1. Heat 1 tsp of oil in a pan and make scrambbled egg. Keep them aside.
2. Heat oil a pan , add ginger garlic paste , vegetables , scrambbled egg , salt , noodles masala and saute for 2 mins.
3. Add soy sauce , vinegar , hot chili sauce and saute for 2 mins.
4. Finally add noodles and give it a quick stir , making sure all the masala's get well with noodles.
5. Add water and stir for a minute , so that the noodles do not look dry.