Aval - 1 cup
Fried gram - 1/4 cup
Rice flour - 1 cup
Salt - as required
Red chili powder - 1 to 2 tsp ( depending on spice you need )
Asafoetida - a pinch
Ajwain - 1 tsp
Oil - for deep frying
1. Blend aval keep it in a bowl.
2. Blend fried gram and add it in the same bowl.
3. Sieve rice flour ,fried gram , aval in the bowl.
4. Add salt , ajwain , asafoetida , red chili powder to this.
5. Add water little by little and make a stiff dough.
6. Place the dough in the murukku maker ( i used the star shape ) fry the murukku in oil.