Curry leaves - few
Egg plant - 1/4 cup
Kashmiri red chili powder - 1 tsp
Coriander powder - 1 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
Salt - as required
Garlic - 1 tbsp
Oil - 2 tbsp
Coriander leaves - 1 tbsp
Chat masala - 1/2 tsp
1. Boil baby potatoes. Peel out potatoes and pork each potatoes with fork. So that masala's go inside.
2. Apply turmeric powder and keep them aside.
3. Heat oil in a pan , add chopped garlic , curry leaves and saute until golden brown. Add potatoes , chopped egg plant and continue to saute for sometime until egg plant is cooked.
4. Add all the dry masala powders and saute for 2 to 3 mins.
5. Finally garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with Roti.