Parota - 4 ( See recipe - Parota )
Onion - 2
Carrot - 1/4 cup
Capsicum - 2 tbsp
Boiled Chickpea - 2 to 3 tbsp
Pepper powder - 1/2 tsp
Chili paste - 1 tbsp ( see recipe - Chili paste )
Ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
Soy sauce - 1 tsp
Salt - as required
Oil - 1 tbsp
Sugar - 1 tsp
1. Cut the parota into small pieces.
2. Heat oil in a pan , add onion and saute for 2 mins.
3. Add ginger garlic paste and cook for sometime.
4. Add shredded carrot , capsicum , chickpea into the pan and cook them for 2 mins or until the vegetables are cooked.
5. Add the chili paste , pepper powder , soy sauce , sugar and give it a quick stir.
6. Finally add the chopped parota and cook for 3 mins. Serve hot.