Chicken - 500 gms
Onion paste - 1
Tomato puree - 2
Ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp + 1 tsp
Cashew nuts - 10 to 15
Almonds - 5 to 6
Cardamom - 2
Cloves - 3
Bay leaf -1
Curd - 1 tbsp
Coriander leaves - 1 and 2 tbsp
Chicken masala - 1 tsp
Oil - 2 tbsp
Butter - 1 tbsp
Garam masala powder - 1/2 tsp
Red chili powder - 2 tsp
Pepper powder - 1 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
Soak almonds and cashew nuts in hot water for 10 mins. Remove the shell from almonds and make them a paste with little water.
Preparation 2 :
1. Marinate chicken with curd , turmeric powder , 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste for 20 mins.
2. Heat oil and butter in a pan , add dry spices , followed by onion paste and saute until raw smell disappears.
3. Add ginger garlic paste and continue to saute. Go ahead and add the marinated chicken and cover the lid , cook for 3 mins.
4. Once the oil is separated , add the dry masala powders and coat the chicken with all the dry masala's.
5. Add the tomato puree and cover the lid and cook for another 2 to 3 mins. Add coriander leaves and combine them well.
6. When oil is separated , finally add the cashew nut paste and allow them to cook for 5 mins.
7. Garnish with remaining coriander leaves and serve hot with Roti , Tandoori roti.