All purpose flour - 1 cup
Sugar - 1/4 tsp
Salt - 1/4 tsp
Unsalted butter ( cold ) - cubed into 1/2” pieces
Semolina - 1/4 cup
Ice water - 1/4 cup
Chicken tikka - 1/2 cup
Onion sliced - 1
Capsicum - 2 tbsp
Tomato - 2 tbsp
Sweet corn ( cooked ) - 2 to 3 tbsp
Tomato ketchup - 2 tbsp
Pizza seasoning - 1 tsp
Chili flakes - 1/2 tsp
1. In a large bowl, mix together flour, sugar and salt. Using your hands, mix in half of the butter, squeezing the cubes between your fingers, until the mixture resembles a coarse meal.
2. Add in the remaining butter, squeezing the cubes between your fingers once again. Drizzle water over the dough and knead 3 to 4 times. Flatten the dough into a disk, wrap tightly in plastic wrap and cool in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
3. When ready to bake, preheat oven to 375 degrees. Roll out the galette dough into a 10” round.
4. Apply the tomato ketchup evenly , place the chicken tikka. Sprinkle tomatoes , capsicum , sweet corn , onion.
5. Sprinkle pizza seasoning , chili flakes.Fold the pastry edge up and over the filling to create a 1” border. Brush the pastry border and edges with the melted butter. Place the galette on the parchment paper which is placed over the baking tray and bake for 35 minutes.