Wheat flour - 1 cup
Salt - a pinch
Brown sugar or normal sugar - 1/2 cup
Cardamom powder - a pinch
Baking soda - 1/2 tsp
Oil - for deep frying
Ghee - 1 tsp
Water - as required
1. Sieve wheat flour , baking soda , salt in a bowl.
2. Add sugar , ghee , cardamom powder to this mixture and knead it to a soft dough using water.
3. Now take a small portion and roll it using chappathi rolling pin and make it a chappathi shape.
4. Now cut into small pieces ( diagonally ) and fry them in hot oil.
5. Make sure this do not get burnt.