Chicken - 500 gms
Onion - 2
Ginger paste - 1 tsp
Garlic paste - 1 tsp
Tomato - 2
Black pepper - 8 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1 tsp
Coriander powder - 3 tsp
Chili powder - 1 tsp
Slit green chili - 3
Thick coconut milk - from 1/2 coconut
Curry leaves - few
Coriander leaves - 15
Oil - 3 tbsp
Salt - As required
For Tempering :
1. Heat 1 tsp Oil in pan , add curry leaves and dry chili and saute for a minute and keep them aside.
1. Heat oil in a pan , add curry leaves , onion and saute until they turn translucent.
2. Now add ginger , garlic paste and saute until raw smell is gone.
3. Add tomatoes and saute till oil separates from the sides.
4. Add green chili , chicken and saute until the chicken sweat water and change color.
5. Now add chili powder , turmeric powder , black pepper and saute until raw smell disappears.
6. Finally add thick coconut milk and cook them well until chicken is done.
7. Garnish with coriander leaves and tempered ingredients and serve them with Rice or Roti.