All purpose Flour - 1 cup
Wheat - 2 cups
Baking powder - 1.5 tsp
Baking soda - A pinch or 1/4 tsp
Salt - As required
Oil - 3 Tbsp
Milk - 2 Tbsp
Yogurt - 3 tbsp
Sugar - 2 Tsp
1. Add ¾ or ⅔ cup water (or as required), to milk,yogurt and sugar. Mix them well. Keep this aside.
2. Sieve the flour (whole wheat flour + all purpose flour) , baking powder, baking soda and salt as required.
3. Mix the sieved flour with the milk + yogurt + water mixture. knead to a smooth dough
cover with a wet cloth and keep aside for 10 minutes.
4. After 10 minutes, add 3 tbsp oil to the dough for kneading.
5. Cover with the same moist cloth and keep aside for 2 hours, till the dough leavens.