Rava ( Semolina )- 1 cup
Sugar - 1 cup
Cashew - 15
Raisins - 15
Cardamom powder - 1/4 tsp
Ghee - As needed ie . 1/2 cup
1. Roast the rava in low heat by melting 2 tbsp of ghee, until you smell nice aroma of the roasted rava.
2. Grind the roasted rava into a coarse powder.
3. Grind the sugar into a fine powder.
4. Melt ghee and roast the cashews( break it into small pieces ) , raisins until the cashew turns color and raisins plumps.
5. In a bowl or flat pan add roasted rava , sugar , roasted cashew and raisins, cardamom powder.
6. Heat ghee well and add little by little to the mixture in the bowl and make balls while the ghee is hot.
Note: Do not pour all the ghee into the mixture