Milk - 2 ltrs
Lemon juice - 1/4 cup
1. Boil milk in a heavy bottom pan over medium flame.
2. when it starts to boil , reduce the flame and add lemon juice gradually and stir slowly.
3. Once the milk starts to curdle , switch off the flame.
4. Strain the curdled milk in the muslin cloth using the strainer.
5. Squeeze the muslin cloth for excess water and tie the knot.
6. Place it on the flat surface and keep a heavy object over it for about 40 to 45 mins.
7. Remove the heavy object and the Paneer is all ready for any type of recipe.