Basmati Rice - 1 cup
Mixed vegetables - 1 cup ( Carrot , Green peas , potato )
Cloves - 3
Cinnamon - 1/4"
Bay leaf - 1
Onion - 1
Green chilies - 2
Ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
Oil - 1 tbsp
Butter - 1 tbsp
Mint leaves - 1/4 cup
Salt - As required
Tomato - 1
Water - 2 cups
1. Wash basmati rice and keep it aside.
2. Heat oil in pressure cooker, add whole spices - cinnamon , cardamom , cloves , bay leaf.
3. Add onion and cook until it turns golden brown.
4. Add green chilies , ginger garlic paste and saute for 2 to 3 mins.
5. Proceed adding the vegetables and cook for about 3 mins.
6. Add mint leaves and cook for a minute.
7. Finally add rice to the vegetables and saute for 2 mins.
8. Add water and cook for 3 whistles.