Coconut - 2 cups ( Shredded )
Jaggery - 11/2 cup
Cardamom powder - A pinch
Ghee - 1/4 cup
1. Crushed pistah , almonds, raisins
1. Take a heavy bottom pan , combine coconut and jaggery. Heat and stir well and allow the jaggery to melt.
2. Stir continuously and cook them until we get a thick mixture.
3. Add cardamom powder and ghee into the mixture.
4. Make small balls out of this mixture and keep them aside.
5. Now coat the coconut jaggery balls with the khoa mixture. It should be stuffed inside the khoa mixture.
Note : Refer to Milk khoa recipe :