Sweet Corn ( Boiled ) - 2 tbsp
Cabbage - 1 tbsp
Beans - 1 tbsp
Carrot - 1 tbsp
Onion - 1/2
Oil - 2 tsp
Salt - as required
Corn flour - 2 tbsp ( Make a paste using little water )
Water - 1.5 cup
Soy sauce - 2 tsp
Vinegar - 1 tsp
Ajinomoto ( Optional ) - a pinch
Green Chili Sauce - 2 tsp
Ginger chopped - 2 tsp
Garlic chopped - 2 tsp
Pepper powder - 1/2 tsp
1. Heat oil in a pan , add garlic , ginger and stir for a minute.
2. Add onion , saute for 2 mins. Continue addng the vegetables one by one and saute for 2 mins.
3. Add Soy sauce , green chili sauce , ajinomoto and vinegar to the cooked vegetabvles.
4. Add required amount of water and adjust with salt.
5. Go ahead and add pepper powder. Finally add corn flour mixture and allow it to cook for 5 mins.