Chicken ( Boneless ) - 300 gms
Ginger garlic paste - 2 tbsp
Red Chilli powder - 1 tsp
Coriander powder - 1 tsp
Onion - 2
Tomato - 3
Cashew nuts - 5 to 6
Cardamom - 1
Cloves - 2
Salt - As required
Oil - 3 tbsp
Butter - 2 tbsp
Kasuri Methi - 1 tsp
1. Cut the chicken into thin stripes. Marinate chicken with Ginger Garlic paste , red chilli powder , coriander powder and salt for 20 mins.
2. Fry the chicken in 1 tbsp of Oil and keep it aside.
3. Add remaining oil to the pan , add cardamom , cloves , onion. Add ginger garlic paste. After the raw smell disappears , add the tomatoes.
4. Add Cashew nuts and the remaining powders. Saute oil separates from the mixture.
5.Once the the mixture cools down , make a paste with little water.
6. In the same pan , add butter and the ground paste. Once it starts to cook , add the chicken. Adjust with salt.
7. Finally add kasuri methi and allow it to cook for 2 minutes.
At the final stage you can add fresh cream ( Optional )