Raw rice - 200 gms
Par boiled rice - 100 gms
Black gram - 20 gms
Karupatti or Palm Jaggery - 300 gms
Oil or Ghee - As required
Cardamom powder - 1/2 tsp
1. Soak raw rice , par boiled rice , black gram in water for 4 to 5 hours.
2. Grind them to thick batter by adding water as needed.
3. In a bowl add little water and dissolve palm jaggery. Make a syrup like we do it for sugar syrup.
4. Now combine everything and make a batter ( dosa batter consistency )
5. Heat the Kozhi paniyaram maker. Coat the skillet with oil. Once the oil is heated , pour a ladle of batter into the skillet.
6. Once the paniyaram rises flip to other side and cookfor about 2 to 3 mins.
Note : I usually prefer Sesame oil.