Chicken - 400gms
Onion - 2
Tomato - 2
Kashmiri red chili powder - 1 tbsp
Coriander powder - 2 tsp
Cashew nut - 5 to 6
Cloves - 2
Cardamom - 1
Cinnamon - 1"
Garlic - 5 to 6
Ginger Garlic paste - 1 tbsp
Salt - As required
Oil - 1 tbsp + 2 tsp
Butter - 1 tbsp
1. Heat oil in a pan , add dry spices - Cinnamon , cloves , cardamom.
2. Add Onion , saute for 2 mins and then add chopped garlic to it.
3. Add tomato and saute them until the tomatoes are smashed well.
4. Add red chili powder and coriander powder. Saute them until the raw smell is gone.
5. Allow them to cool and blend them with little water.
6. Combine chicken with 1/2 tbsp ginger garlic paste and little salt. Keep them aside for 15mins.
7. Saute this chicken in 2 tsp of oil until brown. keep them aside.
8. Heat butter in a pan , add the remaining ginger garlic paste.
9. Saute them for a min , now add the ground paste and cook them with required salt.
10. Add little water if needed , add the chicken once it comes to boil.
11. Finally garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with Naan , Roti.