Vermicelli - 1 cup
Sugar - 1 cup
Water - 2 cup
Cardamom powder - A pinch
Ghee - 7 tbsp
Mixed nuts - 2 tbsp ( Raisins , Cashews )
Kesari powder - a pinch
1. Roast the cashews and raisins in a 1 tbsp of ghee until golden brown and remove the , keep them aside.
2. In the same pan , roast the vermicelli till they become golden brown.
3. Remove them and keep it separately.
4. In the same pan , add water and bring it to boil. Add the vermicelli and allow it cook or until the water is almost absorbed.
5. Now add sugar and cook until it melts and come together well.
6. Add the remaining ghee into the pan along with the roasted nuts.
7. Cook until the ghee separates.