Chicken - 1/2 kg
Tomato - 3
Onion - 1
Curry Masala - 1/4 tsp
Ginger Garlic paste - 1tbsp
Chili powder - 1 1/4 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Coriander leaves - 1 tbsp
Garam Masala powder - 1/2 tsp
Yogurt or Curd - 3 tbsp
Salt - As required
Oil - 5 tsp
1. Heat oil in a pan , add onion and cook until they are golden brown.
2. Now add tomatoes and cook until oil separates from the side.
3. Add ginger garlic paste and saute for 2 mins.
4. Add chili powder , curry masala , turmeric powder and mix well.
5. Now add salt , yogurt and cook for 2 mins .
6. Add Chicken , cover simmer and cook until the chicken is done.
7. Finally add garam masala , coriander leaves. Mix them well and serve hot with Rice or Roti