Chicken - 1/4 kg
Onion - 2 ( sliced )
Ginger garlic paste - 1tbsp
Garam masala - 1/2 tsp
Coriander powder - 1 tsp
Red chili powder - 1 tsp
Salt - As required
Cinnamon - 1"
Dry red chili - 2
Fried Curry leaves - Few
Coriander leaves - 1 tbsp
Tomato Puree - 1 ( tomato )
Coarsely crushed pepper - 1 tbsp
Oil - 1 tbsp + 1 tbsp
1. Marinate chicken with ginger garlic paste , coriander powder , garam masala, salt for about 20 mins.
1. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan , saute the marinated chicken until it is well cooked. Keep it aside.
1. Heat oil in the same pan , add cinnamon , dry red chili and saute for a minute.
2. Add onion and saute for about 2 mins and then add the cooked chicken " from preparation 1" and give it a toss.
3. Now add curd , red chilli powder and saute until it leaves oil at the corners.
4. Go ahead and add the tomato puree and combine well chicken. Season with salt if needed.
5. Once the tomato is cooked well and becomes coated well with chicken , add the crushed pepper.
6. Finally garnish with coriander leaves.
7. Before serving , add the fried curry leaves.